If that’s yes to all, you may be who we are looking for to join our team.
We’re focused on the technologies and ideas that are helping to solve the world’s most pressing social and economic challenges. And – as we grow – we need someone to take control of the underlying IT systems that let us do that.
We also need someone to stay on top of new developments in AI and to drive the adoption of the right ones for us, at the right time.
So, if you think you’re up for the challenge, read on – and apply.
What you'll be doing
You’ll work alongside a diverse group of 140+ business development consultants with a deep specialism in Asia. Over 33 years in the business, we’ve helped more than 1,000 western tech startups and scaleups establish and grow in Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan and Southeast Asia.
You’ll be working with our head office team, but – by extension – with everyone in the company across our 15 global locations.
Our head office is in Abingdon, Oxfordshire, but we offer flexible working arrangements. Ideally, though, you wouldn’t be too far away as we are a ‘people business’ and we do want to see you sometime!
You’ll be reporting directly to the COO, helping to admin our SaaS solutions, expand and improve them, and evaluate and project-manage implementations when we adopt new ones.
You won’t be a helpdesk but you will be the person people come to for advice, training, improvements and yes, from time to time, ‘how do I fix this?’ questions.
In your day-to-day, you’ll be the first line admin for our Salesforce, Dropbox, Concur and Microsoft 365 instances (including InTune and Defender), and you’ll work with and manage external service providers for these solutions.
You’ll be expected to stay on top of new developments in software – especially AI business solutions – which means you’ll evaluate them and argue for whether we should adopt them to improve our business operations.
You’ll also occasionally work with our marketing department on projects requiring technical skills – e.g., webinars, videos, website upgrades, marketing system integrations, etc.
Through all this, you’ll learn about IT strategy in a friendly mid-size company and get first-hand experience in making international business happen.
What you'll be getting
- Competitive salary and vacation, plus flexible working arrangements
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
- On-the-job experience as part of a team working at the forefront of technological development and sustainable innovation with western startups and Asian tech giants
- An opportunity to make a difference by enabling green transformation through international collaboration
What you'll need
Demonstrable experience or qualifications as admin for a SaaS solution such as Microsoft 365, Salesforce, Concur, etc. at a small-to-midsize business
Experience as part of a team project-managing a SaaS deployment
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in an IT-related role
- A fluency in IT systems and the ability to bridge the communication gap between IT consultants and business units
- A keen interest in new SaaS solutions, especially those utilising AI
- Ideally – but not essentially – a background in or knowledge of Japan, China, Korea or Southeast Asia
- Video and audio editing skills a nice-to-have
If that sounds like the career path for you, apply below and we hope to see you at an interview soon.