About the Job
The successful candidate should be able to quickly grasp the commercial and technical value proposition of companies across a broad range of sectors and confidently recommend commercial targets and market entry strategies for Asia. The job requires greenfield outreach and engagement with C-suite and VP-level decision makers and the ability to lead them through a consultative sales process.
The position is a challenging one that offers the successful candidate the opportunity to network with technology entrepreneurs across multiple sectors, as well as gain valuable skills and career-building experience.
The successful candidate will build on achievements to date and must be able to travel within Europe to meet clients and attend conferences.
Experience & Qualifications
- Sales and business development experience in a relevant technology sector, such as automotive, telecommunications, advanced manufacturing, electronics or cleantech strongly preferred;
- Experience living and working in one of Intralink’s target N.E. Asian territories, and existing network of French & European startups preferred;
- Native/flluent in French and English;
- Based in France (ideally, in or near an established tech cluster like Paris);
- A self-starter who can operate independently but as part of a global team;
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities;
- Deal driven and comfortable working to an annual sales target.
Intralink is an equal opportunity employer.
- Overall Responsibilities
- Promote and sell the Company’s services to prospective clients in France and the wider European market as directed by your manager;
- Travel, as directed by your manager (pandemic permitting), for the purposes of promoting the Company’s services to and securing agreements with prospective clients;
- Manage, as directed by your manager, the relationships with the Company’s existing clients;
- Support your manager with the Company’s marketing activities, including but not limited to public relations, promotional events and other activities;
- Specific Responsibilities
- Identify and keep records of prospective clients through a process of ongoing research;
- Access and present to decision makers inside prospective clients
- Track and manage the status of prospective clients through a Salesforce database
- Attend (virtual) trade shows, conferences and other events for the purposes of networking and meeting with prospective clients;
- Undertake new client inductions on behalf of the project teams in Asia and to submit detailed notes about the project objectives, the client’s products, technology, business model, value proposition, etc;
- Support your manager with the generation of press releases and news items for the Company’s website, e-newsletter and LinkedIn feed;
- General Responsibilities
- Keep records to ensure that the directors of Intralink are kept informed of your activities;
- Undertake any reasonable tasks asked of you during office hours;
- Entertain clients and prospective clients (pandemic permitting) at the company’s expense;
- Maintain the confidentiality of all Intralink and client information obtained during the period of your employment.
From Q4, 2021.
Interested candidates should apply using the form below.