Intralink’s Open Innovation Group (OIG) helps Japanese and other Asian corporates to identify and collaborate with entrepreneurs, startups and others for the purpose of innovation. We do this in Europe and China by offering a variety of services including technology scouting, market trend analysis, bespoke projects and corporate accelerator programmes.
To support our growing base of Japanese clients, we are seeking a full or part-time Program Research Assistant based at our head offices in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. This person will work alongside project teams tasked with undertaking research for these clients.
Candidates must speak and write native-level Japanese and advanced English and have a university degree. Preference will be given to candidates with experience and/or strong interest in technology, market research, digital marketing and/or international business.
- To support the research and production of client reports, including Japanese language content such as summaries and executive summaries
- To support OIG’s marketing efforts, including:
- Researching and producing relevant content for delivery in Japanese
- Managing OIG’s key marketing channels, including the website, email and social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- To work with the project leader to compile regular reports in Japanese and English for our Japanese/Asian clients
- To research and gather essential information about companies and technologies in which our clients have interest
- To work with the OIG sales and marketing team to develop and execute effective communication strategies
- To offer general support as it relates to our day-to-day sales, marketing and project deliver activities, including support with visits by clients to UK/Europe
- Native Japanese speaker and accomplished writer
- University degree in a relevant subject
- Be resident in the UK (with the right to work in the UK)
- Speak, read and write advanced English
- Experience or strong interest in business, marketing, Japan/Asia and/or technology/IT
- Able to work from the company’s offices in Abingdon
This position is open now and terms, including salary, will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV to Huw Thomas at email@example.com and state as the subject “Application for Program Researcher position”.