As a Project Coordinator based in Shanghai, your responsibilities will be broad ranging and will include research AND project work, and preparation and implementation of detailed market entry and business development plans. The position is a challenging one that offers the successful candidate the opportunity to gain valuable skills and career-building experience.
This position would be ideal for a Chinese national who has lived and studied in the UK/US or other English-speaking country at university level, but now returned to China and is seeking to leverage skills learned abroad.
Foreign candidates currently residing in China are also welcome to apply.
- Secure the best long-term solution for Intralink’s clients through research, analysis and implementation
- Prepare and execute detailed project plans and critical paths outlining the objectives of and the methodology for completing projects
- Identify, contact and meet appropriate Chinese target companies and evaluate opportunities
- Follow-through on opportunities to secure business for clients
- Write memoranda in English for all meetings attended as well as strategy and visit reports
- Interpret and translate for business and technical discussions
- Prepare itineraries for and accompany clients on market visits in China
- Other related business development and administrative tasks
- Experience in sales and business development
- Relevant technology experience, such as engineering, software, consumer electronics, telecommunications or semiconductors
Interested candidates should send a CV and covering letter to Elliot Billings at email@example.com or call +86 (0)21 6426 3709.