You’ll work alongside a diverse group of 120+ business development consultants with a deep specialism in East Asia. Over 33 years in the business, we’ve helped more than 1,000 western tech startups and scaleups establish and grow in China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Southeast Asia – generating upwards of $750 million in revenues for our clients.
We’re focused on the technologies and ideas that are helping to solve the world’s social and environmental challenges. And we’re growing our team in Singapore. So, if you think you’re up for the challenge, read on – and apply.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be working with our international clients from high-growth sectors such as renewable energy, electric and self-driving vehicles, industrial robotics, consumer electronics, AI-powered software, next-gen telecoms, digital media and life sciences.
You’ll be the on-the-ground extension of your clients’ business development departments, with an overarching goal of developing and implementing the right growth strategy in the Southeast Asian market.
You’ll be managing the entire sales and licensing cycle – from initial lead generation to outreach, negotiation, closing deals, and account management.
In your day-to-day, you’ll be identifying, meeting, pitching to and gathering crucial feedback from your clients’ potential customers and partners in Southeast Asia, developing a sales funnel and fine-tuning the market strategy.
You’ll be working closely with your clients and providing them with key progress indicators in the form of meeting notes, reports, and sync calls.
When the time is right, you will arrange for your clients to visit Southeast Asia. You’ll be their local expert – taking them to key customer meetings, interpreting and providing the incredibly important cultural context to business conversations.
What you'll be getting
- Competitive salary and vacation
- International environment and work culture – no 996!
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
- On-the-job experience across multiple industries, working at the forefront of technological development and sustainable innovation with western startups and Asian tech giants
- A chance to sharpen your sales, consultancy and business development skills by learning from best-in-class consultants and business builders
- An opportunity to make a difference by enabling green transformation through international collaboration