You’ll be working with a diverse group of 120+ business development consultants with a deep specialism in Asia. Over 33 years in the business, we’ve helped more than 1,000 western tech start-ups, scaleups and SMEs establish and grow in China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Singapore – generating upwards of $500 million in revenues in the process.
We’re focused on the technologies and ideas that are helping to solve the world’s social and environmental challenges. And we’re growing our Israel team so, if you think you’re up for the challenge, read on – and apply.
As a Sales & Marketing Assistant, you’ll be interacting with the region’s top tech innovators daily – through emails, calls, F2F meetings and trade show visits. You’ll be identifying your targets and building relationships, helping to put forward proposals and close deals as well as engaging clients post-sale. You’ll also be working with our marketing team to help spread the word in Israel.
The job may seem simple – you’ll promote Intralink’s services in Israel.
But every client, sector and target market is different. This means that being able to listen and adjust on the fly is just as important as a confident, well-polished pitch.
You’ll often be talking to founders, CEOs, and CTOs. You don’t need a deep technical background, but you should be able quickly to grasp the commercial and technical value propositions of companies across a range of high-growth sectors including software, renewable energy, automotive and electronics.
You’ll travel within Israel and occasionally to Europe and Asia to meet clients, attend conferences, and meet colleagues in our global offices.
You’ll have a full suite of tools at your disposal – from Salesforce CRM and Sales Navigator to a library of company decks and templates – as well as the day-to-day support and collective experience of your colleagues.
Finally, we’re an employee-owned company so – above all – we value excellence, honesty, dependability, and character.
What you’ll be getting
What you’ll need
- Spoken and written Hebrew and English – to get complex ideas across to prospects and to understand the intricacies of their businesses
- An understanding of the Israel business and venture capital environment – to identify the right companies and people to engage
- A genuine interest in technology, sustainability and international business – to pitch Intralink confidently and passionately
- 2-5 years of admin, sales, business development and/or marketing experience in relevant technology sectors such as software, data analytics, renewable energy, automotive, electronics, life sciences – to bring your own flair to the job
- The ability to work independently while being very much a part of a team
- A university degree in business, management, Asian studies, or a technical/engineering field
- Ideally some knowledge of Asia – to relate to our company’s history and mission