To support our innovation consulting work for Japanese clients as well as our group marketing activities, you will work alongside project teams tasked with delivering projects for these clients, and with our sales and marketing team to support a variety of promotional activities.
Together with your managers and other colleagues, you will:
- Undertake research and ‘technology scouting’ for our Japanese corporate clients
- Compile regular reports (in English) for submission to our clients
- Work with clients to help them engage and collaborate with potential technology partners
- Prepare schedules for and accompany Japanese clients on visits to the U.S.
- Generate and produce interesting and relevant marketing content
- Support with the planning and execution of off- and on-line marketing events
- Develop the company’s sales and marketing collateral
- Other general project delivery and marketing-related tasks
- University degree in any subject
- Fluent English speaker with excellent writing (and preferably creative) skills
- Experience of working in Japan or with Japanese companies preferred and with intermediate-to-advanced Japanese language skills (minimum JLPT N3)
- Experience or interest in business, marketing, Japan/Asia and technology/innovation
- Right to live and work in the USA
Terms, including salary, will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates should apply using the form below: