We’ve launched a new service to help western firms which are keen to strike deals in Asia but can’t get to the region’s trade shows because of coronavirus travel restrictions.
With the major East Asian economies now recovering well from the COVID-19 outbreak, trade shows and industry events are once again taking place across the region – some of them postponed from the spring. While much of the west remains in lockdown, East Asia now has the most viable markets for many western firms. But they can’t attend these events - and several have told us they’re worrying about losing business to Asian competitors who can.
To combat this problem, we’ve launched our ‘Surrogate Exhibitor’ service. Through this, our multi-lingual, sector-specialist staff in China, Japan and South Korea will attend events on your behalf – getting to know your business and products beforehand, managing a presence under your brand and talking to prospective customers and partners for you.
We’ve already signed up our first client for this service. We’ll be representing German life sciences network DiagnostikNet at the CACLP in vitro diagnostics expo in China next month, making contacts and handling enquiries on behalf of eight of its members.
Or, if a full exhibitor presence isn’t what you’re after, we can attend events as a visitor to network and seek customer leads on your behalf.
These are effective, relatively low-cost ways for you to target these industry events when you can’t be there yourself.
East Asian trade shows scheduled for the coming weeks span many sectors and include – to name just a few:
- ENVEX 2020 environmental tech show, Seoul, 17-19 June
- Smart Tech Korea, Seoul, 1 -3 July
- K-Hospital Fair, Seoul, 31 August – 2 September
- Expo Solar, Seoul, 2-4 September
- Medical Japan, Tokyo, 14-16 October
- Smart Factory Japan, Tokyo, 14-16 October
- AI Expo, Tokyo, 28 - 30 October
- Automotive World, Tokyo, 20 - 22 January 2021
- CACLP (China Association for Clinical Laboratory Practice) Expo, Nanchang, 3 - 5 July
- SNEC (International Photovoltaic Power Generation & Smart Energy Exhibition), Shanghai, 7 - 9 August
- Aquatech China, Shanghai, 31 Aug - 2 September
If you’d like to explore how our new service could work for you, please get in touch with: