About the Job
The successful candidate should be able to quickly grasp the commercial and technical value proposition of companies across a broad range of sectors and confidently recommend commercial targets and market entry strategies for Asia. The job requires greenfield outreach and engagement with C-suite and VP-level decision makers and the ability to lead them through a consultative sales process.
The position is a challenging one that offers the successful candidate the opportunity to network with technology entrepreneurs across multiple sectors, as well as gain valuable skills and career-building experience.
The successful candidate will build on achievements to date and must be able to travel within North America and occasionally to Europe and Asia (as the pandemic permits) to meet clients and attend conferences.
Experience & Qualifications
- Sales and business development experience in a relevant technology sector, such as automotive, advanced manufacturing, cleantech, consumer electronics, or telecommunications, strongly preferred;
- Asian language ability, experience living and working in one of Intralink’s target N.E. Asian territories, and existing network of North American startups preferred;
- Native/fluent in English;
- Based in North America (ideally, in or near an establish tech cluster like Silicon Valley, Boston, Austin/Dallas, PNW, Research Triangle, etc.);
- A self-starter who can operate independently but as part of a global team;
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities;
- Deal driven and comfortable working to an annual sales target.
Intralink is an equal opportunity employer.
- Overall Responsibilities
- Promote and sell the Company’s services to prospective clients in North America (i.e. the United States and Canada) as directed by your manager;
- Travel, as directed by your manager (pandemic permitting), for the purposes of promoting the Company’s services to and securing agreements with prospective clients;
- Manage, as directed by your manager, the relationships with the Company’s existing clients;
- Support your manager with the Company’s marketing activities, including but not limited to public relations, promotional events and other activities;
- Specific Responsibilities
- Identify and keep records of prospective clients through a process of ongoing research;
- Access and present to decision makers inside prospective clients
- Track and manage the status of prospective clients through a Salesforce database
- Attend (virtual) trade shows, conferences and other events for the purposes of networking and meeting with prospective clients;
- Undertake new client inductions on behalf of the project teams in Asia and to submit detailed notes about the project objectives, the client’s products, technology, business model, value proposition, etc;
- Support your manager with the generation of press releases and news items for the Company’s website, e-newsletter and LinkedIn feed;
- General Responsibilities
- Keep records to ensure that the directors of Intralink are kept informed of your activities;
- Undertake any reasonable tasks asked of you during office hours;
- Entertain clients and prospective clients (pandemic permitting) at the company’s expense;
- Maintain the confidentiality of all Intralink and client information obtained during the period of your employment.
From Q3, 2021.
Interested candidates should apply using the form below.